The 7th International Conference on “Fermentation Technology for Value Added Agricultural Products” is intended to follow up the previous 6 international conferences. The conference is planned to be organized every two years to pool the gathering of scientists and engineers from academics as well as bioindustries to present and exchange the recent research results and information in related areas of fermentation technology in Khon Kaen, Thailand. This conference embraces the four main themes, i.e. (1) foods and beverages, (2) bioenergy (3) biopolymer (4) innovative products and processes for value addition of agricultural products.
In 2017, FerVAAP conference is also co-joined by the 12th Asian Biohydrogen & Biorefinery Symposium and includes also sessions from JSPS-NRCT New Core to Core Program A. This will provide extra opportunity for conference attendants to widen their perspective on related research topics.
We hope to see you at the conference in Khon Kaen during July 25-28, 2017.
Assist. Prof. Dr. Vichai Leelavatcharamas
Chair of the Organizing Committee
May 30th, 2017
- Submission of full manuscript is extended to Monday 12 June 2017.
May 5th, 2017
- Annoucement for ABBS applicants: selected manuscript will be published in special issue of International Hydrogen Energy.
- Process after manuscript submission will follow this guideline.
March 15th , 2017
- Online submission and registration are now available.
- Abstract submission is extended to May 20, 2017